Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ipoh Trip xD

Venue : Dungku Theng @ Ipoh Garden, next to Wolley hawker centre. (opens at night till around 12am)


I don't know what's this place called in English lol




This place is famous for it's superbly yummylicious dry curry mee. Have a try, no regrets.





Oyster Sauce Crab. Been months since I ate crab. Still prefer steamed ones though.

Apart from dried curry mee, the claypot chicken rice isn't bad either. There's also hokkien mee (in Ipoh we calls it tai look meen)

###########################

Venue : Restaurant Yat Yat Seng
(located nearby woolley hawker centre too)

This trip seemed to be more like curry mee hunting trip. I personally don't really fancy curry myself. There's another place where I ate, Ipoh Garden East's hawker stall, but I can only give a rating of 2/10 for that. And never bothered to snap photo of that. So the next morning I wanted to much to go to YYS to makan their famous curry mee.

This is a place for the early birds to catch worms. And you have to be there early to grab a place as it will be packed with hoomans!




The curry mee here is nice. We waited for about 20 minutes to half an hour for the servings. The same stall sells chicken rice, char Siew/Siew yuk rice and kuey teow soup (if I'm not mistaken, it might be slices chicken noodle.

Back at home, I had the best tong yuen ever - home made by my granny <3




*yum yum*

###########################

Venue : Strawberry Moments @ De Garden, Ipoh

We had huge amount of food @ Wong Kok before headin to this place. I'm growin fatter each and every hour wtf








Strawberry strudel - love and hate the whipped cream lol




Mango Fever - super sour berries >.<




Strawberry with ice cream? Lol I seriously don't remember the name for this.




Melt in yer mouth - is the name. Comes with ice cream and marshmallows.




My fav among all as it wasn't that sour - pure, fresh strawberry juice





Nice catching up with you guys and it was kinda fun xD




- Posted via BlogPress @ iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes