Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wantan Mee



Venue : Sifu Wantan Mee, Taman Segar, Cheras

Hmm not a planned weekend but cousins came from Singapore and Ipoh. We went to this shop after visitin mah uncle at the hospital.





They used to have no menu. HAHA. Improvement I see.




Double Wantan Mee with Char Siew. Uber large. Even the guys couldn't finish it.




Shrimp Wantan

 

The guys claimed that this is the best one. Char Siew Rice. I don't really fancy char siew but it's okay for me.

 

It's called "World Spiciest Pan Mee" lol The waiter asked if I could take spicy food. Of course I said yeah. LOL Can't live without chillis but this damn bowl of noodles is seriously hot that it burns.

 

Look at the chillies. Not that obvious in the pic as I didn't flip the bottom part up. I only manage to finish 2/3 of it. But it's nice. Woohoo! Suitable for those who love spicy food.


 

I don't really fancy Wantan Mee but I went coz the Fried Wantan is good. My bro's a big fan of the rice and the wantans. I love the environment of the shop, chinese antique shop like those you see in HK Drama. lol. One setback would be, it's hard to get parking during weekends, so most of them will do double parking. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes