Saturday, November 07, 2009

Property Hunting

I've the sudden urge to blog but I've no clue what to blog about. I've spent the whole day stuck at home dealing with Ms. P and surfing for properties. Never knew I can be so stressed out. Double sigh. I've considered so so so many locations. Sri Petaling, OUG, and Puchong. USJ even. I don't fancy USJ area. You'll know why if you've been there once. The jam. *urgh* But I've colleagues staying in USJ20. I fell in love with the house when I went there the first time. Worth the price but not my time HAHA. Hmmm...after much consideration I've decided to opt that out. All the while I'm in Sri Petaling, never do I have to deal with massive jam. It takes only 8 mins for me to reach Mid Valley without jam (and 15 mins during peak hours). It's so convenient to go KL or Sunway/Subang too. I just love this place but unfortunately ALL the houses here are of leasehold except for the bungalow lots which my boo's family was staying. Effing expensive can! Thus, Sri Petaling is totally out. OUG, Old Klang Road and Taman Desa area doesn't have newly developed properties. Opinions and advices were given by forumers, appreciate that. Some suggested Lakefield, Sungai Besi - 3 storey terrace link for the price of 500K. Not bad, but all sold out. Tsk! Henry even showed me bungalows in Glenmarie. OMFG, it was huge but I can't even afford the rental - RM15K a month. wtf. HAHAHA but it was magnificent. So I'm left with Puchong I guess. I've googled some, I'd either go for Kinrara or Bandar Puteri Puchong area. Am awaiting for confirmation from agents to view the units

I'm keepin my fingers crossed. Still smiling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes