Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweets

Take a look at this piece of image..



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


and followed by this piece of artwork..



Hahahaha. The first Q that popped in my mind when I first saw this was, "Where's me mouth?". Tong said that he doesn't know how to draw it and he's afraid if he messed up the picture I might look like having a pig's snout. WTF!! LOL But anyways I love you *muax*

More chamwhore pics below.














These pics were taken like a week ago. Haven't got the time to post it up yet. *sigh* Tong bought tickets to Angels and Demons tonight (19/05) - 11pm show, but both of us overslept. When we woke up, we're 15 minutes late for the show wtf!!! I knew he wanted to watch the movie soooo much. Why is there so much obstacles? :P The first time we planned to watch it @ Signature but fully booked. We ended up watching PUSH - starring Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning. More pics to come for that outing. Hee..I'm so excited coz I'm getting Lumix LX3 this Saturday. Wee~ Only if the seller doesn't FFK. *touch wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes