Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unlucky Day

I woke up late yesterday. I did not wake up until John called. When I was rushing out to my car, the bunch of house keys dropped off from my hand..

*ploop*

Down it goes into the drain. wtf. I was so late, at least half an hour than usual, and this sorta thing happened to me. My car is out of petrol and I had to drive slower, so I can reach office safely. Darn bad luck and funny day. At least, I am not alone. *chuckles* I'm so tired lately that I've been getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day. Sleeping at 3-4am and waking up at 7.30am. Cannot imagine when I'm on 7am shift next month. What time do I sleep? *faints* Someone drive me to work, can?

I'm going to sleep early tonight, at least before 12am.

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes