Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Post

I was sleeping soundly dreaming of me spider monkey hearthrob this morning when I received a call from nameless number..


It was my aunt from Loke Yew calling to ask when will we be visiting her grandson, Marcus (he's darn cute btw!!)

Anyway Aunt Judy and Yenn is on their way to KL. So I told this Loke Yew aunt that we'd be going over on Saturday asI'd be working tomorrow for one day this week.

She noted and so I went back to bed.

An hour later...I could hear Neyo's Miss Independent tone ringing (again?!)

This time it was an unknown number - "witheld"

I was guessing the call was from my company..and I could even guess that one of the line managers called to ask why am I not at work today?!

Me : Hello
A : Hi Annie, This is Edwin, from XXX.
Me : Yeah, Morning Edwin. Sup?
A : Eh Annie, why din you come to work today?
Me : Cause I'm on annual leave? I've double confirmed with the HR leh!
A : How many days of leave u have left?
Me : Four?
A : Oh then correct correct.
Me : Okay. Bye!
A : Bye bye Annie.
ME : *ZZzzzzZZZzzZZZz*

I was damn right! Hahaha!

There was some confusion previously from the HR side anyway.

Have you guys shop for CNY clothes?

Oh my, I think I could've overspent this month. Hahaha..Just bye e-shopping. Wtf.

I couldn't imagine what'd happen if I'd go to the mall. *frowns*

I got this 4 inches tall of saucy red devil killer heels!!





Gorgeous, no?

Real pics will be upload when I receive em!!

Can't wait.

And as for clothes?








This seller is actually based in S'pore. Found her link from Dawn Yang's bloggie. Love the clothes!! Huhuhu.

Thank to Kok Leong for making this purchase a successful one =P


*photo courtesy of Mezzanine and My Glamour Place*

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes