Saturday, March 01, 2008

Had a fun night @ Sincero. At first it was quite boring with the 6 of us around (Kelvin, Jeff, Jill, Agnes, Bong, Ron, Andy and his gf) after that Jeffery and the rest joined us..we had 1 bottle of liquor and 10 buckets of beer -.- Oh my..

Random pics..lazy to arrange :P


Sakae Sushi @ Pavillion


Green Tea


Sakae Soup


Salmon. Boy, the onion that comes with it was super HOT...beh tahan


The mascot @ 20 bucks. I wanna get one but this was the last one =(


Kanikama maki =)


Eel =P~


California Roll


Miso Shiru


Cawan mushi


Penang Trip


Heeheehee


Inside the car..dad's driving


1st makan place we went upon arrival


Very nice seafood tom yam noodle :P


See...:P


My cousin claims this is very nice


Bakua balut-ed with fried egg for breakfast..*yum*


Happy Valentine's Day


Chor 9..Pai Tin Kong..


Praying altar


Heaps of food..and firecrackers..HAHA


J.Co Donuts :P


Cam cam


Lovely bear


=)


Lalalala


:P


This is meimei. My boo's aunt lost her -.- Crap. She's such a lovely dog with very good temper. Unlike Germaine.


Aiden's feet..so tiny...


Big Tree Leg @ Ipoh


Everytime I'm back for sure I'd be here


My fav HorFun Kon Lou


Donuts..I specially lurve the Alien VS Predator one..


We @ MidValley


Steamboat @ Penang


We even had beer from Aussie..haha


Camwhoring..


Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes