Friday, January 04, 2008

Tagging out of Boredom

Game rules and regulations

Original Version: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all. You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people, let’s the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

Edited Version: You need not remove or add any personal question…It’s not mandatory to tag 8 people (the number is up to your preferences). Other than that, u may use your own style of tagging the next people…no need tag also can lah!

1. What is your dream during your childhood?
I remembered filling in the word 'lawyer' and 'doctor' under the ambition column in my report card when I was a child. Haha!! Why? I know nothing bout these shits. I just thought that oh my parents encouraged me to, so I just follow.

2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
Lurved the rain loads. Tho it irritates me when my shoes get wet. Rainy day makes me feel lazy, manja manja so that I can cuddle up with him to sleep or just to watch DVD or do something. Sunny day makes my eyes looked like they don't exist =P

3. Which colour you like most?
Currently I like milky blue...reminds me of something

5. Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?
Back to my home, my own bedroom, with my babies cuddling up to sleep. Or maybe I wanna go eat sushi. Darn long never eat edi *sweats*

6. Which part of you that you hate most?
My legs (height) I'm so short

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
I'd cry. I'm too emo. One thing I don't really like bout myself. Ppl see thru me easily. I cry even during watching anime/cartoons.

8. What do you scare to loss the most?
My loved ones. Or the weird feeling when I die, have you ever imagined what it'd be like?

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep secret in heart, observing by yourself?
flirt flirt first, then see what he's like, if situation permits, CONFESS lah. Scared what??

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tag you.
Nobody tagged me. I took it from one bloggie..forgotten which haha

11. If you are forced to let go something, what would it be?
I'd like to send away 5kg of my own fat..wait no..5kg i'd have flat boobs..okla 5 will do..=P

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Wasting time with my ex for 5 freaking years and I thought he was the one. HAHA!

13. Which type of person you hate most?
Loads..bitches, guys who bitch around bout others, peeps who curse other ppl's mama (have u no respect?), etc etc

14. What is your ambition?
Own a pet shop of my own.

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
What is this Q?

16. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have 5 million dollars =)

17. Christmas is coming, who would you like to celebrate with?
It's over and I don't wanna remember

18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
Rationality

19. At what age do you wish to marry?
28? I'm so old now *sweats*

20. What is a blog means to you?
A virtual space where I can scream my lungs out without anyone interfering.


I just do this out of boredom, so anyone interested just do it. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes