Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe

Few days didn't online. Went for a trip up to Genting Highland for soem hair show (my brother helping Shining Sisters and "Yang Guang Mei Shao Nan" set hair for their singing performance..Mind you one of the guy looked like Fei Lun Hai's Wu Chun!!). I didn't get to play at the theme park cause it was raining but we camwhore quite alot of crazy pics. And waited for 400 turns to reach my check in number. First time go First World stay mar, I tak tau what. So loitered at Starbucks while waiting for time to pass. Boy, the wind was so cold that my teeth were trembling and I was just wearing shorts and an Esprit top. Brrrrr...wth Shall upload the crazy pics later. It was Michelle's Birthday on 12th January. I hope it's not too late to wish her still.

Happy Birthday to you



Happy Birthday to you



Happy Birthday to Mit Jiao



Happy Birthday to you =)


Hmm I was thinking of making a tattoo on my feet. The first image which came into my mind...a green lizard :P Everyone object to the idea =( I think Nicole Richie's anklet tattoo is nice. But I don't like the idea of having a cross attached to it. I was thinking to "redesign" it into a letter A with angel wings on both side?





This looked kinda girlish and feminine =P Don't really fancy flowers



Too much -.-



Here's the one..


Another side of view (looked better)

But after months of research I found a better looking one :-


How? how? how?


I prefer this much more. *yippie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes