Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pissed OFF! That's Enough!

" hey bitch! found your job yet? where have you been sneaking around lately? " What kinda statement is this? First, I was told that I'm a useless biatch, spending parent's money and she pitied my parents and grandmother, saying i was a two faced person, pretending to be quiet in the office but backstabbed her, telling stories to her boyfriend, etc etc etc. When I quit my job, she send sms wishing me luck bla bla bla. Seriously, I have been avoiding her as well as people related to her. Not attending my friend's wedding, having to sit at the same table as her, changing my phone number (but she's not the main reason), and now looking for a job in Kay-EL! And out of nowhere, came this message. TSK! Get a life. Ignorance is bliss.

On the other hand, I've been cracking my head thinking of ways to solve the house renting thingy. Ended up, the gals are willing to share rooms with each other, my bro and I a room each. Anyone have CONDO / APARTMENT for RENT in Subang or Sunway? I desperately need one. Further information below :-


- Have to be in Subang or Sunway area (1st priority Subang)
- 3 or 4 air conditioning rooms (ALL of us wants A/C)
- Pets Allowed e.g Toy Dog
- Furnished with heater
- Price Negotiable
- What else? I forgot =P


Crystal's getting Comet today. So excited for her. heh..oh it's 5pm now. I think she reached. Feel like going out to get Germaine something. Talkin her for a walk. Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes