Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Miki Tutu post

When comes to believin', d'yall trust instinct or yer own heart?

Stan said my posts are filled with emotional anger lol. If it isn't anger then it's all about food or dogs. Why don't I have happy posts? Guess it's a norm for me to expose my anger on the net. Other than that of course i do talk to friends mostly via What's app tho.

So for this post, imma talk bout food. Fattening food I've been introduced to for the past weeks. Thanks to Johnson Kok @ Uncle Kwan. We both love food as much as we love our furkids. Wtf. How can I go on diet like this? Kill me plx.


Venue : Oh Sushi @ Mid Valley

This is an ebikko cawanmushi.




Fishy smell but it wasn't that bad. I only took on picture cos due to past experience at this restaurant, the food ain't that good. For Japanese cuisine franchise, I'd still prefer Sushi Zanmai. And the chuka hotate here is sweet. I'd prefer it to be a lil spicy.


###########################


Venue : Jing Xuan HK Dim Sum @ Kuchai Lama (same row with BRJ)

My fav dim sum here would be the "Lao sa bao"





Looks normal from the outside and they have a name for this which i didn't take note.




It's served hot and with just one bite, you can feel the ingredient flowing out. Yummy yum.

###########################

Venue : Restaurant Ah Hwa @ Jalan 222, PJ

This place is famous for it's charcoal fried hokkien mee.





Yummy lard. Mum, once in a blue moon is okay yeah.




Hokkien Mee.




Loh Mee.




Remember to request for fried garlic to accompany with the chilli. Superb.




Fried lala @ RM18.

###########################

Venue : Restaurant Hup Soon @ PJ

This place is famous for Grilled Chicken Chop with mushroom sauce.




Medium rare steak.




The mushroom soup was good which comes together garlic buttered bread.

Okay. Done for the day. I just hate composing a too-long-blog.

Time to shower.


- Posted via BlogPress @ iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes