Friday, November 26, 2010

FML!

how does it feel if a person you're talkin to with on a serious matter, but in return, nothin makes sense. It's that persons attention span is so fuckin short or that he just doesn't like listening to the truth. FML!

i used to have no problems at all eventho the communication side wise wasn't doin pretty well. At least I felt respected. And not always taggin along with someone else's instruction. I ain't a dog. FML!

Humans have limitation when comes to patience. you have yours. I have mine too.

I have my way of living and if I chose to follow yours, gave in a lil, doesn't mean I'm willing to do it for the rest of my life. Fuck it!

I'm fuckin pissed today and I'm even pissed not being able to choke it out. FML seriously.

I am totally not ready for all these craps.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes