Monday, August 30, 2010

Shut up you freaks!

I have notice recently, I've unintentionally added so called friends in my life who cares too much for me. I'm a bitch to complain, but who knows what I'm goin thru? If you want to know more bout my stuff come and ask me and not go diggin' like nobody's business from someone else's mouth. Hell wants people like this in their lifes. I just effin hate it to the max. Why are there such humans in this world? To show that how good my other existin buddies are?

What the heck have you been doin all those years that you've been alive? What kinda people have you gotten to know? What kinda village you guys came from? Have you not met with people like me? Im just a bloody fuckin normal human being tryin to live my life to the max. That is the problem when you don't mingle around. But there's also problem when people complaint that you're too quiet and not mixin around. And when I fuckin do, you guys just fuckin freaked out and started to babble shits outta your mouths talkin nonsense. Do you understand the meaning of bullshit?it means cow dung. At least cow dung is of use as a fertilizer. What do you gain by being nosy? Self satisfaction?

I seriously do not know and I prefer if you guys would just fuckin leave me alone as it is. I don't need so called friends like you who wants nothing but gossips. I do not wish to even hang out at ALL!!! Do you get what i'm tryin to say?! I've got a life and a bunch of friends who ar totally worth a thousand million times to depend on compared to you low lifes. And they know how to respect and not freaked out when they see two people of the opposite sex talk or hang out. I have my patience and limits.

And btw most of my fuckin good buddies are guys. If you can't accept it doesn't mean I have to change myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes