Monday, June 28, 2010

I don't know why...

I don't know why humans made up stories telling the world they own stuffs but in fact they don't? What's with the kiasuism?
I don't know why I'm so stressed out that I've had nightmares of being late to work on my off days? Do you guys have to monitor us like a kindergarden kid?
I don't know why I've to handle stuffs which I know nothing of and getting myself pushed by people who knows nothing too?
I don't know why I gets heart broken and cry when I read stories of animals dying, being abused and abandoned babies. I don't watch videos under these categories.
I don't know why I can't blog like a normal blogger and I'm not spontaneous enough to express my thoughts. I read bout a death post and I've exactly the same thought after my daddy's sudden death but I can blog nothing out of it.
I don't know why the timing is so not right. Why did you came back into my life after all the pain I've been through. I missed you but it's forbidden. I don't wanna to mess my life up.
I don't know why I get impatient at the slightest thing. Please don't bug me with stupid questions.

Full stop.

I've too many don't know whys. I hate complications and I hate to think and think and think and get nothing out of it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes