Friday, June 18, 2010

Ah Loy Curry Mee

I was browsing thru food blogs out of boredom yester and I found that nearby my place, there are nice food that I ain't aware of *grins*





Locate at OUG - Oversea Union Garden. This shop opens from 12PM - 11PM. They serve diff food at during diff hour of the day. I'm very keen on tryin their curry mee as introduced by many. Famous for it's thick broth, siham (quite alot), pork skin (my fav omg), taufu pok, and you can choose from chicken, seafood, pork ribs or seafood. As for me I went for the original one - chicken =)




Pricing : RM4.50 for small; RM5 for big.





Yummay~ I had two big pieces haha. Nyom nyom nyom.

Other than curry mee they serve Asam Laksa, Tom Yum Seafood Noodle, and rice as well. Worth a try to those who love curry. I'm not someone who is into curry mee except for Penang ones and also Ipoh's dry curry mee. But this is good. Worth a try.

One setback bout this place is there's limited parking space, and narrow road. My driving skill is bad mad. Do not go to this area especially on Thursday night - the night market is there and you'd have a hard time breaking free frm the area.

Oh btw, it's nearby to Steven's corner. Turn to the right just after BP petrol station. BP should be on ur right hand side at all times.

Good luck and have fun exploring!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes