Sunday, May 23, 2010

Korean Food Galore

Venue : Seoul Garden, Kuchai Lama




I ordered the Kimchi Hot Pot with stew pork and loadsa vege. Yum yum. Loadsa loadsa chopped garlic and spices and kimchi in there. It cost RM50 and I think this can accomodate up to 3 pax.




They also offer a generous number of side dishes. Banchan I suppose that's the name for it. Correct me if I'm wrong. Other restaurant offers only between 3-6 dishes. This place offered the most as far as I noticed. And you can ask for refill unlimited times. The variety if dishes changes from time to time but kimchi would be one of the staple one. One that cannot be missed! Woohoo.
The lady boss is very friendly, helpful and well mannered. Sometimes I noticed her husband is around to help too. I've tried the BBQ set. It was superb. Tho it was a set for two but you may ask extra companion along as you'd be uber full by the time u finished. The staffs are very well mannered too.



Kimchi yumy yum yum.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes