Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Smile =)

My instinct tells me that he can't get her out of his mind. Nobody can force you not to. Nobody knows how deep your feelings are. Nobody have the right to tell you what to do. Cause loving someone isn't something to be blamed at. Things happened at the wrong time I guess. But shits happened at the right time.

There's always 'childishness' inside each and everyone. Just that, it depends how one expresses themselves. Humans tend to like learning things the hard way.

Perhaps, you should try to let go, move on, and be happy =) I've always told you I love your smile and you may never know who's gonna fall in love with that smile next.

Cheers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. "I've always told you I love your smile and you may never know who's gonna fall in love with that smile next." Someone told me that before too yet the 'someone' made me had the sweetest smile before..Anyway, there's time for people to feel/get lost..standing in front of the junction, not sure which turning to take (to the left or to the right) or maybe will be just standing there for unknown time...ones' will only know when they've turned left/right..

    Sean

    ReplyDelete

lovely cupcakes