Monday, January 25, 2010

I've got sweet tooth



Venue : Sweet Chat, 1st Floor, South Court, MidValley, KL

Cuzzy wanted to buy CNY clothes but I was too lazy to walk so I let my brother do the job and I went to Sweet Chat for food. *grins*



Menu was kinda attractive, wanted to order more than 1 dessert but cannot finish. :P

They even have sets for couples.



Grass Jelly Mango with Coconut Milk. Yummy :P You can choose from kiwi, strawberries and I don't remember what other fruits they have. Nyom nyom nyom nyom.



Tuna Sandwich with Chips. The portion's quite large - can accomodate to two pax.

Total is about RM20. Nextime I'm gonna try the waffle. *grins*




Deco for Chinese New Year. Kinda likey the dragonflies on top.

---------------------------------------

Venue : Oldtown Kopitiam, 3rd Mile, Old Klang Road



 

 

 

Pics courtesy of Desmond Ong and his Canon 450D :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes