Friday, January 08, 2010

It never ends without a big fight...

Why?

Cuz some human just doesn't give up.

They won't accept the truth. Never will unless they physically and emotionally experienced it. Not till the truth hit em hard on their faces.

You can't force a cow to drink water.

But what's the use of positive terms like if you fail try again, again and again or no pain no gain.

Bullcrap.

Neither the positive nor the negative will ever wake me to realization.

What I'll do is - do whatever shit I felt like doing to annoy the hell outta that person and get into a big fight.

Yeah I'm crazy.

It's fun to be dramatic.

What's the point bring yourself when he/she doesn't trust you?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Exit Lingkaran Syed Putra,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes