Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

Wow. I did not realize but time flies! Hahaha. It's been a month since I blogged? And four years is a loooong way. Some friends congratulated me and I told them "There's nothing to be proud of. I know I'm loyal" Hahahaha. Lame lame. We buy no present for each other due to economy recession (as if). I was deciding whether to dine at Chili's, Tenji or Harbour Steamboat (Jason claimed they have the best steamboat ever...) We settled for Oh! Sushi @ MidValley. We reached about 9.15PM and we waited for 10 minutes before they bring the menu. Another 10 mins to take our order. Talkin about good service. I'd give them a 4 out of 10. The middle age man who came to take our order, I think he had this hard of hearing problem. Whatever that I say, he will "Hah? What?" omfg! Is this how you're suppose to respond when you can't hear clearly? The music was blastin for god knows what reason. Frustrated as I was after multiple "Hahs", I told my boo that this will be the last time I'm gonna come to this shop. Dah lah they're rushing to close shop but takes forever to come take our order.








Namesless menu.







Sashimi that my boo order. I don't take raw stuffs. It took him 10 mins to eat this. He said must enjoy slowly. wtf.







Agedashi Tofu. One of my fav. The skin was crispy. *drools* You pay 3 bucks for this if you order one of the set menu. This applies to Miso Soup, Cawanmushi, Salmon's skin as well as Kimchi.








Enoki and Asparagus with Bacon. Very delicious *yummy* It's about 4 to 5 bucks each stick. From the menu's image, it looked larger than the actual ones tho. My boo complained.








Chicken Tepanyakki for RM16. It comes with garlic rice, potato salad and chicken itself.







Tempura Set for RM18 with the same side dishes. I love the rice. Reminds me of my grandma's fried rice *sob*







Camwhoring before makan.







You take my pic I take yours.








My boo claims iPhone have sucky camera. Well, can't help agreeing to that but I still love it. No regrets!








Happy 4th Year Anniversary~







After makan, we went next door for a cup of Vanilla Iced Coffee Jelly Latte. I was so full. *burps* The whole meal cost about RM70 inclusive of 15% tax. =)







Camwhore in the car before headin out of MidValley!~ FYI, to those who stays in Sri Petaling, Bkt Jalil, Kuchai Lama or headin to Cheras, the best zone to park yer car in MV would be Zone A. The exist leads you straight out to the highway itself. Hope this helps. Hee.




Xoxo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes