Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moar Pics

Date pics taken * 19 Apr 09 *



Hello.




Camwhore @ Tesco, Ipoh. Actually came here to get some stuff for my granny before going back to Kay-eL. *sigh* I hate going back.




Closed eyes? *sweats*




Both this image and the one below is not related to Tesco. I only had a chance to upload it now due to some delay. This was the whale exhibited at MidValley.




I love how they did the surface or the skin of the baby whale. Boy, it's a very big sized one. *wubs* I love whales <3>


Pink top =)




Ohh..I had to get this pair of shorts. I fell in love at first glance * double wub* Tho, the price is costly - 95 bucks a pair wtf.




Brown cardi *wubs*




Bought some books for my lil cousin sister.




A fat cat Nat is.



* 26 Apr 09 *



Preparing ourselves for a trip to KLIA. Meeting my mum there and we were late...as usual.




Brand new shoe =) from N. I actually wore it today (30th Apr) for the first time and the scrunchy part is killing my feet. Urgh! I love the old pair more, and it's from V. Scroll down for more.




This is what happened to my old pair *frowns* Happened due to too much driving.




I love you Bally! I actually named my shoe Bally because "she's" a pair of ballerinas wtf :P




Top view. My leg looked hideous *gasps*


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes