Monday, March 23, 2009

What's next?

I ain't in the mood to blog. Most of you guys will know why. I don't think it's neccessary to mention it here. I don't feel like it. I don't know what I'm gonna post today. I'm on leave till Thursday. Should I extend? Seriously am not in the mood to work but I missed those guys in SGHCC. Hee hee. There's so much things to do, to follow up. So much to think for my future..
The weather is fuckin hot here in Ipoh. It hasn't been raining for like 1 day? I'm seriously getting migrains out of this heat. No mood to go out. All I do was to induldge myself in reading. I'm halfway through to finishing up New Moon. *sigh*
Whatever it is, today ain't that bad despite all the things that happened. A schoolmate which I have not been seeing for 10 freakin years msg-ed me in FB calling me "pundek" ROFLMAO! And soOoo many of them posting up high school photos. Haha. I think I'm gonna korek my collection and post it up soon =P

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes