Friday, January 30, 2009

Messy Post

Chinese New Year of 2009 seemed to be a boring one.

Not as enjoyable as previous years but it was wonderful. Induldged with loads of food especially when I wuz in Kedah. This year some newbie joined us on our "balik kampung" journey - my boo =P

For 3 and 4 months of being together he have never been there before, so this year he have decided to follow Ray's car to Penang after his reunion dinner, and we will fetch him there from Kedah.

Both my cousins, Huey Wen and Hui Jing, my bro and I waited for them @ AutoCity's Pelita. We wanted to go McD's but my bro said my attire was too embarrasing to be there =( I actually wore the typical type of pyjamas suit with Forever Friends bear prints on it, plus my slippers. LOL. The people next to our table LOL-ed out loud when we arrived. Laughing at me kot? Lantak-lah!

Anyways, we have loads and loadsa food this year, the usual steamboat with was the best and also my aunt's Laksa Lemak - OMFG this is superbly nice. Even tho we're damn full we never fail to go for second helping =) Too bad she never make Asam Laksa this year. It was good as well.

The only food we look forward to makan every year - especially my cousin and I. We are pigs. We hogged on bak kua, arrow heads, love letters, bak kua, and bak kua. Bee Cheng Hiang's to be exact. Both of us kept complaining we were darn full, but our mouth never stop eating. First day was excitin, but we were so eager to go back on 2nd day to meet my friends :P

But I also have to face with soe of the cousins and relatives that I hated. Seriously. What'd you do if your own cousin stole your newly bought Ipod? Do you have aunty that ask for birthday present from you? And 10 year old cousin who eat and eat everything at home that when we reaches home, all the good stuffs are gone? Cousin who keep pestering you to gamble. Damn irritating!

Two days of clubbin, drinkin, gamblin and eating in a row. Damn I was so tired today - which is the 4th day. The main culprit has to be the PMS. I'm speechless. The cramp is killing me. Teddy asked me to go for wine session with him today, I couldn't. I just don't have the mood to do anything. My cuzzie went to Voodoo, which is worse, cause I don't like that place. Not that Sincero is anywhere better cause their song sucks. *sigh* Wanted to watch movie, but tickets all sold out. Darn unlucky.


I met Ben today at Jusco - noticed he looked taller today. LOL.


I don't think I even wore more than 50% of my new clothes. Bought too much *frowns* And the 4 pairs of killer heels I bought, I felt like dying wearing them.

Pictures will be uploaded later when I return to KL. I don't feel like going back to work after lazying around for a week already. Going back also means I have to clean the house =( I'm taking Germaine with me to KL, leaving Meeko behind =( She's so cute yanno and manja to the max.

We'll see how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes