Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September




I can't wait for 13th September.
Cause Imma finally goin back Ipoh. Tho only for few days but ...


I'll be back again the following week to attend Mayble sister's wedding *grins*


Ohh, btw, the pervert whom I chatted with in my previous post, noticed that I blogged about him. He nudged me in MSN saying "why you post it in blog?" Shocking!! HAHAHA. Finally, I blocked him.


I'd expect myself to be very tired, and busy for the next two months.

Might not have the time to blog as often (as if I am blogging that often)

So..I'm gonna wish two of my friends and my lovely little cousin a very happy birthday.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR =)



SANG YAT FAI LOK BABE!



EH MOMOK!! HAPPY BABE-DAY *muaks*


Ohhh...and this weekend will be Miki's (not me, it's Yen Lu's furkid) birthday and there's gonna be a party held at Yang's Place @ NZX.


6th of September


is a special date, not only for me, but my boo as well. It's the day of we first started dating *grins* It's our 3rd year together.


Three years on the love boat. Our love grew stronger everyday. I cannot deny that there are still arguements over the slightest issue, (you should ask my brother about it!!! he claimed that it was fun watching us argue wtf) but I have learn to give and take. What won me over was you were always there when dark times hit me, not giving up on me. Thanks for being such a sport darling.

xoxo, me


Okay, that's it. I don't think I'm gonna put up mushy mushy words to disgust you guys. I'll keep it private.


Here's a pic of him Dota-ing with his friends @ Point Extreme. I fell asleep watching him play the other day. Tho it was funny and exciting, but After 3rd round I fell asleep! PIG!!



yeng mou?

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes