Thursday, December 06, 2007

TAGGED!

Got tagged by Crystal =)

* list out 20 friends and answer the questions that follow.*
(Hmmm...thinks real hard)

1. Jill
2. Kelvin
3. Teddy
4. Mayble
5. Tim
6. Crystal
7. Jeff
8. Eagle
9. Daxter
10. Azri
11. Wee Son
12. Kaddy
13. Jason Lim
14. Santhi De Julli
15. Peik Shean Darling
16. Jennifer (USJ)
17. Say Ming
18. Andy Chua
19. Kok Leong
20. Catty

After 5 minutes..the names above..I thought of it randomly. Janganlah marah if I can't think of your names ya =) Most of em doesn't have blog man -.-

1. How you get to know 14? (Santhi)
Since secondary school..she was a crazy friend of mine..she's gets crazier now even!
I owe her two meals due to...only you know why HAHA


2. What would you do if you never met 1? (Jill)
Less one good friend + clubbin kaki + yumcha kaki + whatever kaki for any activities

3. What will you do if 9 and 20 dated you? (Daxter & Catty)
It'd be weird. First I ain't into girls. Haha! Secondly, I'm attached.

4. Would 6 and 17 make good couple ? (Crystal & Say Ming)
Prolly..one's 19 another one is 25 =P If they don't mind about the age gap.

5. do you think 8 is attractive?
Sorry to say NO =P

6. Do you know anything about no. 12’s family? (Kaddy)
Yeah I've met up with em and even had dinner =)

7. Tell me something about 7. (Jeff)
God brother who went to Indo to work. Damn he called once and doesn't reply my SMS ever since. Eh bro, I sedang tidur when u called leh. 6AM in the morning.

8. What is no 18’s favourite? (Andy Chua)
Hmm long time no see..I guess it'd be telling hamsap stories HAHAHAHA!

9. What languange does 15 speak? (PS Darling)
Mandarin, Canto, English and BM I think right or not darling?


10. Who is 19 going out with? (Kok Leong)
Nobody..

11. How old is 16 now? (Jennifer)
Not very sure..prolly 21

12. When was the last time you talked to 13? (Jason)
Just chatted with him on MSN.

13. Who is 2’s favourite singer? (Kelvin)
My Chemical Romance

14. Would you date 4? (Mayble)
Yeah baybeh. she's my partner in crime =)

15. Would you date no. 17? (Say Ming)
Yeah..I don't really mind bout the age gap.

16. Is 15 single? (Ps Darling)
I think yes.


17. What is no 10’s last name? (Azri)
Sorry I don't know LOL..have to refer to his name card

18. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? (Wee Son)
Yes, he's cute and sweet.

19. Which school does 3 goes to?
Sam Tet Ipoh..makes him the Sam Tet Monk =P

20. Where does 6 live? (Crystal)
Currently in Indo, originate from Klang

21. What is your favourite thing about no. 5? (Tim)
Someone open minded which u can crap anything about to him...very nice person.



Finally done! Most of them in the list doesn't blog. Too bad. Those who are in the list..You're TAGGED!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes