Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who's my crush?

I've been tagged by Peik Shean Darling to write on one of my crush? Hmm...I have 3 fella in my mind butI don't know which to blog about! Tag me again if you wanna know :P..Read on!

Rules: For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Truly***Mic (http://thammic.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.

It was way back last year, at y2K, clubbin with a friend of mine. And then I met her god brother, and she asked him to introduce some "leng chais" to us? So he brought over some friends. After introduction, one of them asked, "Are you annie? From Friendster?" Hmm I said yes. At that moment, I have no idea who he is. When I went back home, checked my FS, then only I knew. He looked a bit different from his FS photo though. Btw, the other 2 guys whom my friend's god bro intro-ed? I don't even remember their faces anymore. HAHA! He added me in FS before and even PM-ed me asking me have I ever seen him at y2K before. I said no :P Macam lah so popular in Ipoh. But he memang quite popular. LOL

Okay then weeks passed, we exchanged mobile numbers, talked over the phone and MSN. One day, he told me that one of his friend is getting married and asked if he could bring me over to his friends place to eat "chau fun". Hmmm, one first thought, I don't even know his friends! Not even one. HAHA but I was soooooo happy that he asked me and I finally agreed. He came to fetch me and before we're on our way to the dinner, he said "I'm goin to look for a friend of mine first. I'll intro him to you. He look like mat salleh you know?" (That is when I met with my 2nd crush LOL!) After meeting up, we went to Moven Peak for dinner first. Things were really akward lah! Cause I don't know what to say to them. Tsk! Then we went to his friends house lor..then bla bla bla nothing special happened.

Days and weeks passed, the only place that I can get to see him is clubbin or yumcha. Hmm then one day, when I saw him at y2K, he came up and say "I'm going to Singapore to work soon". My heart cracked. Oh no? Why? Hmm okay..That night he was kinda drunk..I think. He came up and hugged me (OMFG! *melts a million times*)and danced then we kissed! (It is not me who made the first move okay?) Hmmm and one of my bloody friend saw and teased me for like months! After he left to Singapore, we often chat in MSN lo, but most of the time, I don't even know what is he talking about? HAHA weirdo! Thanks for giving me a sweet memory man. Seriously, now, I don't think I still have a crush on him anymore. Moved on...

P/S : I'm gonna tag..

a) Crystal
b) Juin
c) Nastasshea
d) Soya
e) Orange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes