Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Naruto Marathon

Last weekend was spent at home watching a total of 130 episodes of Naruto. Okay, I know it sounded kinda out-dated (The adult version is already out, and I'm just startin on the baby ones). Before I indulged, or should I say got myself addicted to this anime, the first impression that Naruto gave me was "what's so nice about this animation?" sorta feeling. God knows I'd gone lunatic on this kid stuff :P Who says adult can't watch cartoons? I think I'm going to be crazy. Haha :P Everyone said so. I only had 2 hours sleep on Sunday. Migraine the whole day at work. My office's desktop :-







My fav is the one on the right. With Sausuke, Shikamaru, The guy with the dog (LOL) and Naruto. So ugly one the alignment? I'm noob, I admit. Plus, I'm blogging from Office. Sigh One whole month taking CAB home. Tsk. I ain't finish yet. But my stomach is growling. Don't lemme see any Shikamaru's merchandise :P

1 comment:

  1. Annie,

    I was happy to see another fellow blogger who also enjoys Naruto. Addicting isn't it? I would suggest checking out another anime on top of Naruto, it's named Bleach. Believe me, if you haven't seen it...check it out. Those are my favorites. :)
    -Swapw

    ReplyDelete

lovely cupcakes