Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Like Shikamaru said...

It's a pain in the ass when all you see on your phone the first thing after wakin up are freakin plastics texts. I wonder why in the world people have te necessity to be fake. You may be a poker face at work but to the one whom you claimed your friends and the ones you love?
I dislike such dishonesty. I can't take it. It's not that I am demanding but if you are gonna love me or treat me as a friend, there's nothing that you cannot tell me. If you are happy living your life like that, it's your choice to choose how you live your live. Its okay to tell a couple of white lies for other's sake. But I do not hope to see that this harmless gesture will turn into a bad habit. When one day you realized somethin', i'd prolly had walked away silently. Because it just breaks my heart waitin'.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes