Sunday, August 03, 2008

Nintendo DS Lite Freaks



BADDDDDDD Hair day it was. Growing my fringe long. URGH! It's not easy, when u're in the middle of the process. I had to pin it up, else it'd be blocking my vision (oogle hot hunks). I had to tilt my head to the left all the time to prevent it from dropping down. I've been getting head and neck ache cause of this. Plus it's not long enough to be slipped behind the ears! ARGH. Now I look like Ah Lian.



@ OUG's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng with Nic Por and Sam Por. That's what they call each other. LOL. Sam finally got her DS. Ngek Ngek..similar to mine..but way cleanier, sob sob. Nic have bad cam whoring techniques :P



That's better after 3 or 4 shots. LOL.



Nic and I



Wtf? What happened to this pic? I swear when I upload it, the image looked normal.


Took this 2 weeks ago. Put it up just to fill in the blanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes