Sunday, July 20, 2008

Neq Layout with more Pics but Less Words






Spend whole day setting this whole thingy. Finally it's done. Phew. There're few frames which I missed out. Due to my carelessness, I forgot to save my previous layout's code. wtfswt. Kinda malas to log into those sites to retrieve back the codings. Maybe later.

This trip back Ipoh I ate hell alot of hairs!!!! I mean rambutans and also durian. Today itself I whallop 12 biji durian fleshes. God, I'd smell when I go out for yumcha later. But it's nice with the bitter and dry flesh. Yummy yum. Miss going to the fruit estate (kinda far la..3 hours from Ipoh). The chempedak, manggis, langsat, and excellent thai food!!! Even my dogs can't help themselves to the 'hairs'. I only let em eat 3 biji each. Don't dare to let em take the King of Fruit. Might be fatal?! Who knows. Don't want their mouth to stink. Meeko stole one biji of seed from the dustbin today >.< Heard her choking from back of the kitchen. Kena tampar from me kao kao for being so naughty.

2nd day in Ipoh. Kinda miss my boy. Miss hugging him when I sleep. It's weird, whe I'm in KL I miss my dogs, friends and family, but when I'm here I miss my boy. Prolly, he's not as stubborn as he used to be makes me love him more and more everyday bah. Thanks for being so patient with me baby. Tomorrow I will be back ger lah. Patience ya *smooches*






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes