Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Belated Bday

Happy 4th Birthday :)~ 9th December 2006 was my cuzzy's birthday. Look @ the gigantic cake. I wasn't able to celebrate with her because I was in KL. But I did not forget her pressies. Bought two pictorial books for her from MPH when i was at MidValley but forgot to bring it back. Left it at tong's house. *slaps myself*




Reached home @ 11PM yesterday. Couldn't get any bus tickets!! Nicole and I waited for 4 and a 1/2 hours there. Eating, read newspaper, magazines, eat again and sit, go to the loo. Darn! Was so boring that I nearly fell asleep sitting. Couldn't go anywhere cause it rained outside. We reached pudu @ 4PM but the earliest bus ticket we could get is for 8.30PM bus. Goodness Gracious, no more next time I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes