Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catch your dreams

Hello mellow!

I was back to work yester after a looooong 12 days break. Everyone asked where did I go, etc etc but frankly speaking I felt like I've wasted my break without doin anything at all. These 12 days wasn't just purely annual leaves. I only applied for 3 days and the rest of it was combination of my off days. Idk how I manage to swap swap swap and voilà!

After being away for so long, now, I'm gonna have to bare the consequence of working on weekends. 8am on a Sunday? I'm lovin it. The only thing which I dislike would be having too little sleep before startin work. Heck, I only had 2 hours and the day before it was 3. So much so for hanging out at mamak tepi jalan or kaki Lima having tea till wee hours or doing my duty as Cookie's godmother aka. Nanny playing hide and seek with her. Btw, Cookie's my friend's newly bought poodle who's goin to have her third jab in October xD. Her mischief can be leveled with her cuteness lolz.





This was taken when I first met her. The one and only photo I have on my iPhone lolz.

Back to my boring grandma story, apart from this I don't really hang out as often as I used to. Back then, there was at least 2 days of clubbing in a week and yumcha every other day whn I wasn't out to the clubs. Call me old, but now I prefer to sit and chat rather than pointlessly goin to clubs with loud music on and people screaming at each other. xD.
Lookin back, I do miss the good old days and the people I've met. Some remained as friends and some not. I do believe things happened for a reason and why you were fated to bump into these people. You learn from people you meet whether they bring you good or bad benefits. There's always decisions to be made in life and we are opened to options anywhere at all times. I would even like to thank some of them who have taught me precious lessons on life and becoming of who I am today. Bitterness, heart breaks, betrayal and all. And from this I've gotten to meet the most wonderful guy on earth.

I don't heck care how a person look like a long as I am comfortable with. And if I don't feel appreciated, get ready to say goodbye. And if you're so ashamed of showing your love towards her to the world, then you should be so ashamed of yourself.

*yawnnnnn* enough said and my mind is totally blanko with whatever that I want to say. Back to my books =)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes