Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a day..

Last weekend was spent being my friend Yang's driver. I had to tumpang him to Cheras while he meet up with some clients there while I waited for him in the car. Why on earth do you have to work at 5pm even on Saturdays?!


I was sitting like a dimbwit inside the car taking stupid photos and it was raining outside.


Here we go again..


Rain stopped after an hour..


So I took out my DS and played this..


Shikamaru :P *drooling*


Neji..I played the storey mode and after a few battles..the credits popped up. I was like wtf?! So freakin short lag this game..BORING!!!


Big Brain Academy's Score...ROFLMAO!


Brain Age 2's Score...it's been a while since I played with this..bout a month!


Harvest Moon's sheep..her name is MekMek..and now she's BALD!


Barnyard Blast..couldn't go thru level 3


Brain Assist's score


My bro's 'lil devil'


Before this we went to a cafe in Sri Petaling called Calorie. My fav soup :P


Honey Green Tea


Ice Blended Water Melon


Toast


My fav rice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely cupcakes